Homemade Tawa Paneer Tikka
Paneer tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of paneer marinated in spices and grilled in a tandoor or Tawa. It is a vegetarian alternative to chicken tikka and other meat dishes. It is a popular dish that is widely available in India and other countries with an Indian diaspora.
Paneer tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of paneer marinated in spices and grilled in a tandoor or Tawa.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka
- Paneer 2 cups cubed
- Tomato 1 cup cubed
- Bell Pepper 1 cup cubed
- Onion 1 cup cubed
- Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder As per taste
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic(Minced) 1 teaspoon
- Ginger 1 teaspoon
- Yoghurt 1 cup
- Kasuri methi 2 tablespoon
- Salt As per taste
- Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoon
- Bamboo Skewer 4
How to make Paneer Tikka Recipe
- Take a bowl mix all the ingredients except bamboo skewer and keep aside for 1 hr.
- Take skewer and assemble the paneer and vegetables. Heat a griddle or tawa and place the prepared skewer on the griddle and fry.
- When the paneer and vegetables are browner take them out on the tawa or griddle and place on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hot.
Serving TipsGarnish with onion rings and lemon slices.
NotesThis dish can be served as appetizers or dinner. If Bamboo skewer is not available, use tooth pick to thread the Paneer Vegetables.
Recipe Review Details
Homemade Tawa Paneer Tikka North Indian
Recipe Rank - 4.83/5
No of likes - 30