Tender Coconut Lassi/Buttermilk Or Daaber Ghol
Lassi is a savory cool yogurt based beverage popular in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri lanka, Bangladesh. Lassi is made with sour curd, black salt, sugar.
Ingredients of Tender Coconut Lassi<
- Tender/Young Coconut Or Daab 1, cut the head, reserve the coconut water in a glass & scoop out the soft, semi solid flesh.
- Sugar 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Sour Curd 250gm
- Black Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice of 1/2 lemon
- Rose Water 1 teaspoon Or Mint leaves 4 to 5 leaves
- Rose Petals Or Mint Leaves to garnish
You may also like
How to make Tender Coconut Lassi Recipe
- Take the soft coconut flesh, sugar and blend it in a small grinder to make smooth paste.
- Now in a large grinding jar, add curd, salt, tender coconut paste, coconut water, lemon juice, rose water or mint leaves and grind all together for 2 minutes.
- Adjust salt & sugar. Take glasses, put 2 ice cubes in each glass, pour lassi into each glass, decorate with mint leaves Or rose petals.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.32/5
No of likes - 66