Mint Coriander Chutney Or Pudine Ki Chutney
Mint coriander chutney is the most common chutney of Indian chutney list, which usually serves in restaurants with Kebabs or snacks. Even this chutney is must in all types of chaats, like Aloo Chaat, Pani Puri Chaat, Papri Chaat, Dahi Vada etc. Even this chutney can be used as sandwich spread. This chutney is very easy to make. Tastes the same like restaurant. You just need only few ingredients to make this. It will take only 10-15 minutes to make this all purpose chutney. Have a look at the recipe.
Mint coriander chutney is the most common chutney of Indian chutney list, which usually serves in restaurants with Kebabs or snacks.
Ingredients of Mint Coriander Chutney
- Mint Leaves 1 cup
- Cilantro Or Coriander leaves 1 cup
- Green chili 2
- Ginger 1" long piece
- Garlic 3 to 4 cloves
- Lemon Juice of 1 lemon
- Black Salt 1/2 teaspoon
You may also like
How to make Mint Coriander Chutney Recipe
- Clean & wash the Mint & Cilantro leaves & chilies.
- Take mint, cilantro, chili, garlic, ginger, lemon juice & black salt in a small spice grinder and grind to make a smooth paste.
- That's it. Serve with any snacks, chaats, grilled meat or veggies.
- But this chutney should be consumed within 2-3 days of produce.
Serving TipsServe with any snacks, grilled veggie, grilled meat, chaats etc.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4.51/5
No of likes - 61